Saturday, August 27, 2011

Portrait painting Marilyn Monroe

 

Titled: The way you… remember me

ma1side

macloseup

marylincloseup4

Made in 140lb  watercolor paper  about 12” by 18”  The time spent on this painting is worth it, standing proud on the canvas with a realistic look an inviting pose, happy to be able and share it.

please note: camera muted some of the colors, the shot was then taken in a slanted angle.

Wile working on miniatures, other watercolors that need touchups and rework

Here is Young the Giant- My Body

2 comments:

  1. Hello my Dear mary, I am so sorry took me this long to answer, my health being on a spiral lately and also extremely busy with family and the kids, but you are always more than welcome, for a wile I wanted to let you know that the blog post for you and Jamie unfortunately duo to a horrible mistake trying to erase unwanted post.I will love to do it again but the info is lost :( Do you remember some of it? I will love love and appreciate if you have it? to be able to do it again.

    ReplyDelete