Sunday, August 19, 2012

New ACEOS and my worst fear

 

 

For several years I have been under the must horrific pain known to a women, I suffer from Amenorrhea, adenomyosis  and endometriosis this means, months after months of pain that you could not possible imagine. Taking me away from painting and enjoying my self as well as making everyone else's lives impossible, because of mood swings etc.

What does this has to do with my paintings, well the inevitable which is an surgery has to come and I would not be posting until my recovery. Both of the stores will be closed, the artworks sold this week will be the last ones to be sent out.

However posting the last paintings sold, this week for you to view and to keep my blog as for what it is for, Art. 

 

  DSC09131

Titled “Salmon dress” My fascination with ACEOS this one measures 2.5” by 3.5” made on a canvas paper. signed upper right.

 

DSC09132 

White bikini New Sketch of Betty Page same size as Marilyn painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment