Monday, August 30, 2010

Landscapes



The fields of Poppies is a combination of a landscape in PA and also a beautiful panorama from my Mornings Runs, Where you can see this flowers grown in just one place, absolutely breath taking. Noticed the washes where kept thinly rather, watery for both of them. My main focus was the sky and how the droplets of water seem to elongate the view...done in Canson 90Lb 185 G measures'12" X 18" 30,5 X45,7 cm for both paintings.


Very light washes almost transparent even tho is gouache' The Light blues conveys peaceful and rest within the yellowish to green planes. This is all about colors and how to add them in compositions.



The Landscape was taking from a quick photograph in our family trip to Pennsylvania. I just love the amazing fields of corn and farms, they have and thought to portray the peace in them, The original picture has many cows in them. Want to leave that particular one' for another painting later on.

The trees where elongated and added in a large medium, and small continuously... trying and separate the fields on the background with the trees to give a nice flow of view to the painting. This Paintings will be soon framed and or matted to be featured in Etsy for details.

Thanks for viewing my work and for keeping up with me, it is truly a pleasure' I have met so many wonderful beings so many names that will fill out this entire page, and for that I'm So Very Grateful, Painting is my life, with in me since very little, I don't know anything else, a painters life is think, eat, breathe and paint Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment